May 14, 2008

May 13, 2008

I miss my puppy sooo much that I ended up in the ER

Just kidding on the missing Oceana but I did ended up in the ER for a really bad allergy attack. To what the drs. don't know but I am thinking it might of been pollen from the trees (even when I have never had any allergies before). when I was in Redound Beach, Long Beach for work and then Disneyland after work waiting for the traffic to calm down Monday afternoon the trees were just raining pollen that it was coating the sidewalks yellow.

Doing better now most of the swelling is gone in my face/mouth hands and arms (after 7 hrs in the ER very long day). I just have to take Benadryl every four hours (I am sleeping a lot).

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Denise!!! Get better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think your allergic to not having a puppy. Hope you feel better real soon and start pestering GDA for some updates soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope you're back to yourself soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are on the mend, that was scary. I might have to agree with tonka and james you just might have a no Oceana allergy. :)

    ReplyDelete