May 05, 2008

May 3, 2008

Today was my last trip to the Disneyland Resort with Denise. We meet up with some of Denise’s friends to say goodbye and spent an easy day of taking photos around the park. No, I did not get to be in most of them. They where of some of the little details around the resort. We did stop and ride the Haunted Mansion & Pirates of the Caribbean one more time. I am going to miss Dave, Jeff, Don and the rest of the VF crew they gave really good ear rubs. On the Lilly Belle Disneyland RailroadWaiting in the exit of Star Tours The Sun Wheel (DCA)Grizzly River Run (DCA)
Can you guess which Land these photos were taken?

1) 2)3)
4)5)6)7)8)9)10)11)12)13)

2 comments:

  1. Disnelyand looks like a lot of fun. Colby says that as long as we can get the day off work tomorrow we're going to Disneyland too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I've never been to Disneyland so I can't guess the pictures! :(

    ReplyDelete