August 14, 2008

August 10, 2008

Today the Ventura GDA Group had there annual Dinner under the trees at Boccali's restaurant in Ojai. We took this road that has all these twist and turns till we indeed up at Boccali's. Denise says I was one of the youngest puppies there and did not behave very well as I wanted to play with everyone and my brother Chuck being the good brother walked in quietly was handed off to a prospective raiser and laid down and slept the whole night or every time Denise looked his way. He is such a brown nosier!

I did finally settle down and ate some grass but Denise did not correct me for it as I was laying quietly at her feet.Gunnar James and Tonka Catalina and Chuck

1 comment:

  1. WHAT neat pics. Sounds like you had a good time. That's neat they let all of you eat dinner in the same place - we have issues with accessibility here.

    ReplyDelete