January 02, 2009

December 12, 2008

Today Denise and I when to Disneyland and brought along Terry and Harriet. We were in no hurry to be any wear so we walked around looking at all the neat Christmas Decorations and taking pictures. Denise says we had to go on It's A Small World Holiday as she has missed IASW these last 9 months when it was down for refurbishment. So we all humoured her. Since we were down near Towntoon we when in to look around.I showed Harriet the talking man hole when I step on it. We also visited with Pluto and Minnie but I do have a hard time sitting still as I so wanted to play. We also tried to go say hi to Santa Claus but his line was crazy long so I went and say Mrs Claus instead then when to go look at Santa's reindeer. Denise also showed us DCA which I never been in yet. Terry and Denise puppy swapped so they could go on Soaring Over California. Terry says it is a amazing attraction even though she does not like heights very well. While we were walking back to go ride the new Toy Story Midway Mania we hear that the Aladdin Show was running again after a two month break and if we wanted to make the last show of the day we had to hurry over the Hyperion Theater which we did. We took the elevator up and found great seat were Harriet and I could have a seat (floor) to ourselves to take a nap during the show. Denise and Terry laughed so hard at the genie a couple times I got up to see what was going on. After the show we strolled threw the Grand Californian Hotel to look at the huge Christmas tree in the lobby then back over to Toy Story Midway Mania where we took a ride threw the midway games. After our game we decided it was time to go home so one more stop to get busy and a photo we went home.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite posts to see when we come to visit! The pups at DL always make me smile. :)

    Maryann (The Brat's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!
    I love the minnie mouse ear picture!!

    ReplyDelete