October 22, 2009

September 3, 2009

Today is Denise's Birthday! We left work at 1pm and dropped Fern off and Denise, her sister, Jacob, Josh and I went to Disneyland. It took forever to get thru Los Angeles traffic we arrived at the park about 4pm. Mickey was meeting guest in town square and Jacob and I so wanted to say hello to him. On our walk down Main St it was decided by Jacob that we were going to go on the Buzz ride then the "cars" so Denise & I stayed off with Josh. Jacob's next choice was the boats (It's a Small World) were Jacob and I sat together to enjoy the ride. Now it was time catch the train over to New Orleans Square to find a seat for Fantasmic and to see the new dragon. The show was packed and Denise was squashed between the two strollers and I was in her lap! The show started and Jacob and I watched Mickey defeat the villains who invaded his dream. After the show when everyone moved to watch the firework our group headed over as Jacob calls it "ghost" for the final ride of the night.Two sleeping boys and their puppy

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday Denise! It looks like you all had a fun time celebrating.

    I've never been to Disneyland, but maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete