August 14, 2007

August 10, 2007

Today Denise and I are at Padre Serra Parish in Camarillo were Denise office is working on building a hall for the Parish. The big tractors were there to do the grading of the site sooo we went to investigate them. I was not really happy with the bulldozer that was rumbling but got curious as to what it was and went a little closer to it. Then I got tired of the heat so I climbed into the bucket of the backhoe for a shade and nap but Denise said it was time to go now and drive to Lakewood for Paige’s Turn-In Party.


1 comment:

  1. Good job Oceana, those are big machines! I work around big forklifts and semi-trucks and it took Sherman a long time to be good around them. Do you mind if I link to your blog? You can link mine if you would like. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete