December 12, 2007

December 11- 12, 2007

Last night my brother Orlando came to spend the night while his puppy raiser was at a work holiday party. Well being Denise we could not just have a quite night at home, No we went to the 12th annual Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Griffith Park Holiday Light Festival. We picked up Mary Lou, girls and Kali and meet Sandy, Peri & Tori at the LA Zoo parking lot to start walk the mile light display. There were twenty six different displays some of my favorites were Los Angeles Zoo, LAX Airport, Port of Los Angeles, & Venice Beach/ Muscle Beach. After dropping Mary Lou and her gang off at her car we when home where Orlando took my bed so I stole Andromeda’s pillow for the night. This morning before we meet up with Orlando’s raiser, but before that time Orlando & I played while Andromeda watches on trying to stay out of our way. By 8am Orlando is gone and Denise and I are off to work were I can take my eight hour nap.

1 comment: