August 10, 2008

August 8 - 10, 2008

UPDATE: Andromeda

Well Thursday evening the lump on Andromeda's Shoulder got three time bigger so I dropped her off Friday at 7:30am at the vet's with the hope that they could see her earlier than the quoted 5pm appointment. By 9am the vet decided she needed to have tubes put in for drainage. so off to surgery she went the surgery went great and was able to come home by 6pm that same night. Andromeda has been doing great hopefully she can get the tubes removed by next Wed.

6 comments:

  1. O, Andromeda! I hope you feel better soon and everything goes well. Those tubes don't look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were the doctors able to determine what the lump was? Good to hear she made it through the surgery!

    First time writing here.. stumbled across your blog while doing some research on labs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Poor baby!!! That looks awful!!!!! I hope she gets better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. geegs the vet says that the lump has no Cancer cell it is just a infection that was caused by a bite from a playful Catalina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, poor Andromeda!! Hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon Andromeda. I had a hot spot on my tail and I thought that was annoying. I can't imagine how annoying it would be to have something like that on my neck.

    Catalina sure is cute.

    Beta
    Hearing puppy in training.

    ReplyDelete