August 13, 2008

July 27 - 28, 2008

I went to stay at Peri and Tori house, Oceana told me how much fun it is to play with them and I will have tons of fun. I just received some pictures from the weekend Denise says I sure look like I had lots of fun. I sure did and can't what to go back for another fun filled weekend in Sept.
Tori and Peri waiting for me to arrive
Tori and Catalina getting acquainted
So many toys - what do I choose
off to do a little explorering
WOW what is this funny looking thing
Tori and Catalina are synchronised swimming whoops napping
Wonder if I will be able to drive
You stay put!
Helppp Tori is chasing me
Tori guarding Catalina "you stay put" Bonnie (GDA CC) and I are playing tug Playing in Bonnies pool is a lot of fun
I wore Tori & Peri out but I am still ready to go. Lets GO! I am done

2 comments:

  1. Tori looks so much like Truman, it's crazy! And Catalina is so cute I want to steal her from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... I cannot get over how big Catalina is getting!! She is a beautiful pup!

    ReplyDelete