December 25, 2008

December 25, 2008 - Morning

Ah this morning is Chrismas but Andromeda, Oceana & I where told to "leave it" for our presents till this evening when Grandma Brown comes to the house for dinner. But this morning Denise and I went to Christmas breakfast with the Artner Clan. At breakfast Denise would not give me any of the crapes they were having so I fell a sleep under the table. After everyone ate and the dishes where being done I was able to go outside and play with Denise's cousin Chris's dog Sadie. We chased each other around the yard then Sadie jumped into the rosemary bushes and I told her she is not allowed to be in there. When the dishes were done I put my jacket back on and we went into the house to watch the little kids open presents and the next thing I knew I was covered in wrapping paper and ribbons. After all the presents were open and I was cleaned up it was time to go pick up Grandma Brown and Lucy Lu to come to our house. SadieWhat are you doing in the bushes

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you!
    Hope you had fun, and got everything that you wanted!

    Frankie & Trainer

    ReplyDelete