November 16, 2009

November 1, 2009

Sammy, Westin, my sister Monica and I went for a morning trip to Disneyland. This was Westin's first visit and he did really really well. We started the morning at Space Mountain "Ghost Galaxy" the Halloween make over which was closing the next day. Westin sat patiently while Sammy and Monica had their turn then walked up the ramp and waited with Monica while Sammy and I road again. We then walked by Big Thunder Ranch but it was not open yet but Westin stopped for a few photos with some pumpkins scarecrows (I wish my girls would be so happy to poise for me as Westin was). On our way over to the Haunted Mansion Westin was really interested in the Big Thunder Railroad train zooming by so we stopped to let him watch but the attraction then when into a 101 (emergency ride stop) so while we snapped a few pictures one of the security CMs that I see almost every time I come and asked if Westin was my new puppy I said not I just turned in Catalina yesterday and Fern my new baby is still way to little to come yet. We talked a little bit more then went on our way to the Mansion. We did some other attractions in Disneyland and were on our way to DCA when I spotted Aladdin and Jasmine with only one group in line so we stopped for a photo. Over in DCA we stopped to meet Chip and Dale and Westin being the great boy he been all morning sat nicely looked at me and then walk away quietly without going what I call Charterer bonkers. Poor Dale he sooo wanted to play with Westin that while we were walking away he was reaching out in the air for Westin to come back and play but there was a line of little kids waiting to say hello to them so we kept walking. Ove at Toy Story Midway Mania (TTMM) we got an assistance fastpass to come back in 45 minutes. So we walked over to the pasta place in DCA had lunch and then returned for our ride on TTMM then over to Screaming for our last stop of the day before heading back to the car. It was a really nice morning and I hope to go to Disneyland again soon with Sammy and Westin.

1 comment:

  1. wow totally know what you mean. Westin takes great pictures, he simles has happy ears and looks at the camera. very photogenic

    ReplyDelete