November 13, 2009

October 31, 2009

Well today is the day I am going in for formal training I am really excited to be going to do something new and I also get to see my litter mate all together for the first time since the puppy nursery (well all except two Calle who is a new breeder and Carley who was career changes last May). Denise and I arrive early and my friend Hapor is running around the off leash area so I join her before Denise and I turn in my puppy jacket. HarporCatalinaL to R Catalina and Corby Harpor and CatalinaCatalina and Hapor Catalina in the lead, Harpor and Corby
At the lunchen one of the trainers tells us a little about what our pups are going to be doing in formal training and Lorri thanks us for the gift of a guide dog and then Louise tells us that our raisers can call any time they like to get a update on how we are doing. L to R Lizzy "C" and Catalina Auntie Denise and Jacob Jacob and Catalina
Then it's time for our last pictures we are going to have with our raisers and then the walk down to the training kennel and learn our pups new roommates.L to R Lizzie, Catalina, Corby, Chuck, and Camille L to R Lizzie, Catalina and Corby Jacob and Catalina Solo
Last hug goodbye and good luck Denise walks away and I start a new chapter in my life.
















Thank you James for some of the photos used


4 comments:

  1. Best of luck in training Catalina! Have fun, be good, and learn lots. :-)

    Denise, I’ve really enjoyed reading about Catalina’s journey with you. I never cease to be amazed at everything you puppy raisers do. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck Catalina don't party too hard in the dorms. listen to your teachers,and don't forget to write home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna miss your wiggle dance, Catalina. Good luck in training! I can't wait to see you graduate! Good job, Denise!

    ReplyDelete