May 01, 2010

March 27, 2010

Denise and I meet Fenix and her raisers at the North Hollywood Metro Red Line were we are going to get off at Vermont/Sunset and took a shuttle up the hill to the Griffith Park Observatory. Denise tells me this is where you can view the stars at night and they also teach you about the stars. We slowly walked around the displays while Denise read and studied the objects. When ever she stopped for a while I would lie down and wait till we moved on to the next display. Before we headed home we exploring grounds and looked at the view of Los Angeles all the way out to the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would have loved to go on this outing with you - I'm a big astronomy nerd. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat outting! And, you did so awesome! But, would we expect any less of you!? :D

    ReplyDelete