February 29, 2008

New Look

I like to thank Rebecca at Artistree Blog Designs for the great new look. Rebecca is fundraising to adopt a child from China and 90% of the proceeds from her blog designs are going to her fund the other 10% is going to be donated to Love Without Boundaries. It was really simple you pick out your favorite photos you want and purchase a digital scrapbook page kit and send it to Rebecca and depending on where you are in her queue you have a great new look.



  1. We found your blog header on Rebecca's blog! She did a blogover for us too :) We have two 2-legged sisters adopted from China plus our mama works as a volunteer medical coordinator with Love Without Boundaries...both reasons mama was happy to support Rebecca in her fundraising efforts to bring her little boy home from China.

    We love your blog design (and so does mom).

    Peace + Paws,

    The Zoo Crew

  2. Hi...
    We're late but just wanted to say your new look is great!

    The Brat Pack