December 13, 2008

December 7, 2008

We walked in the Granada Hills Christmas Parade today. This year was “Favorite Holiday Movie”…so GDA’s float/truck was dressed like a movie theater were frosty the snowman was playing and my friends and I were dressed as Snow Flakes or dress like I was with scarfs, capes and hats. On the float there was snow which some of my friends kids were playing with and coating poor Julie with a dusting of snow. After the parade, we meet at El Presidente for dinner with my puppy friends and GDA raisers. We took up a whole room of the restaurant! Waiting for the parade to start Gosh I am a cute girlSage and Tyson Kingston Kingston & Tanner Sage The GDA Float starting Goldie "Hound" and "Bark" Gable Hondo chilling on the float Julie with a dusting of snow

Say hi to the firemen after the paradetaking a short nape at the restaurant

4 comments:

  1. oooh this looks so fun!! I really miss GDA events. :(

    I'm so happy to see Catalina so big. She is so beautiful.

    Hehe, I know Vito's whole litter is basically crazy! But he's right where he belongs. GDA will always hold a big special place in my heart and I know raising is definitely in my future again. Maybe I'll go with a lab this time...;)

    Hope all is well Denise. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she's gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I love all the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete