June 11, 2009

June 7, 2009

Today was soooo much fun Denise took me to the Westside GDA Group Dock Party. My friends Sammie, Hedda a breeder, Troy, Perdue was there with their raisers and of course our host Jack and his raisers. After everyone ate Mr Glyn took us out for a ride on his boat around Marina del Ray it was a fun 25 minute boat ride. SammieJack hanging out while Mr Glyn has a full boat out for a sail Wow were going on that I can't waitHappy Sammie Feel that wind HeddaHedda taking a snoze on the boat Sammie, Hedda and I all wanted to be captin. Next group off for a sail on Mr Glyn's boat Sammie & Catalina sunbathing while the second group goes for a sailSammie and Perdue are playing on top of me while I am trying to sunbath I am ready to go home it's 4pm and I am hungry

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That looks like a great experience! Sailing is so much fun. Plus the pictures are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete