November 09, 2009

October 4, 2009

What to do today I know let's got to the Lombardi Ranch - Pumpkin Patch with Denise family! Last year Denise and I brought Brittany here and had such a good time this year we brought the rest of the family to find that one great pumpkin! But before we find the our pumpkins Jacob and I walked threw Scarecrow alley, tried to find our way out of the corn maze and even road on the mule wagon with Judy and Katie pulling the wagon again. Brittany, Jacob and I even found our pumpkins to bring home with us. Jacob is working on his maze skills in the hay bale maze. Denise and Catalina waiting for Jacob and Family to walk over to Scarecrow Alley I want a scream burger from Jack in the Pox Going OrangeOh No! We went the wrong way Look look we found the Coyote Is the pumpkin over there how about over here no it is right here Wow Jacob and I still weigh 300 pumpkins The victorious pumpkin hunters

No comments:

Post a Comment